Finance Analyst (CPA)
To handle all accounting operations with precision and timeliness. You create periodic financial reports like clockwork, ensuring they’re accurate and on time. Also, you’re in charge of keeping accounting records neat and organized, leaving no room for any financial puzzles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As the financial expert on the team, you are responsible for a range of crucial tasks. You prepare essential reports, including the monthly profit and loss statement, balance sheet with supporting schedule, financial highlights and statistics, cash flow statement, and analysis of accounts. You also ensure compliance with local tax regulations by monitoring tax returns and other required reports.
- Your role involves meticulous computations such as determining management fees and calculating taxes and related expenses. Additionally, you conduct reconciliations for bank accounts, receivables, payables, and affiliated company accounts.
- At the end of each month, you play a vital role in preparing standard and miscellaneous journals and meticulously reviewing schedules to ensure accurate financial statements. You also verify the correctness of account balances and diligently assess the trial balance of accounts receivable, inventories, expenses, deferred charges, and depreciation schedules.
- As part of your responsibilities, you ensure that all taxes, contributions, and licenses are promptly paid in compliance with regulatory requirements. Your attention to detail and financial expertise contribute significantly to maintaining the financial integrity of the organization.
What we’re looking for….
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant.
- Fresh graduate or at least 1–2 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
What’s in it for you?
- Here at Buskowitz, we work hard to achieve our goals while having fun along the way. Experience fun, camaraderie, and exciting challenges in our close-knit and collaborative environment. We value your well-being and offer a range of benefits to support your success.
Here’s a glimpse of what we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, personal and other benefits to support your well-being.
- Monthly and annual engagement benefits that encourage social connections and active involvement.
- Flexible work schedule options that empower you to make a positive impact, recharge, and prioritize your personal needs.