Buskowitz Energy Inc, is searching for an experienced and diligent finance officer to join its dynamic team. This individual will be a highly competent professional responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and reports while demonstrating strong communication and analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining comprehensive financial records and developing long-term budgeting plans.
- Conducting internal auditing procedures as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to established laws and regulations.
- Analyzing variances between actual income/expenses and forecasts.
- Providing informed advice based on current financial trends.
- Producing routine financial reports and responding to inquiries from management.
What we’re looking for….
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other relevant computer software.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multitask efficiently.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in an accounting/finance position.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
What’s in it for you?
Here at Buskowitz, we work hard to achieve our goals while having fun along the way. Experience fun, camaraderie, and exciting challenges in our close-knit and collaborative environment. We value your well-being and offer a range of benefits to support your success.
Here’s a glimpse of what we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, personal and other benefits to support your well-being.
- Monthly and annual engagement benefits that encourage social connections and active involvement.
- Flexible work schedule options that empower you to make a positive impact, recharge, and prioritize your personal needs.