Junior Project Manager
As the Project Manager, your responsibility is to lead and deliver commercial and industrial solar construction projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. You’ll coordinate with various departments and clients throughout the project lifecycle and strive to build sustainable systems that stand the test of time. Harness your expertise and let your passion drive success at every step.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that projects are finished on schedule, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
- Determine project risks and take proactive steps to resolve any foreseeable problems.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders, including clients, management, and team members.
- Promote a supportive and collaborative work environment by upholding the company’s principles and values.
- Maintain best practices and market trends while continually improving your knowledge and abilities in solar building.
- As a project manager, you will create plans for the Solar Sales Engineers and Design Team, and your knowledge will be essential in making our solar projects successful. You’ll also provide advice during sales meetings to improve the overall outcome of our projects.
- Expertly manage contract execution while adhering to all contractual specifications.
- Perform audits on plans developed by Solar Sales Engineers or Design Engineers.
- Coordinate permit requirements with the Liaison Officer seamlessly.
- Implement and oversee safety programs, ensuring immediate reporting of accidents.
- Ensure the safety, quality, and timely delivery of tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Oversee proper return of unused items to BEI property and manage materials on-site efficiently.
- Manage Contractor progress and performance.
- Ensure work adheres to the schedule without interrupting the client’s regular operations.
- Create weekly and monthly plans for installations and manpower schedules.
- Maintain high-quality project installations.
- Review and address punch list items through third-party inspection.
- Thoroughly test and commission the system using official testing methodologies.
- Complete handover files with updated plans, warranties, manuals, and directories.
- Verify the accuracy of As-Built Plans created by the Design Team.
Manpower & Property Management:
- Monitor and manage personnel (Junior Solar Engineers, Solar Electricians, and Solar Laborers) through reports and meetings.
- Oversee component movement and safety on-site.
Research & Development:
- Focus on constant improvement through research and development.
- Recommend relevant training and explore new technologies for operational enhancement.
What we’re looking for….
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An experience of effectively leading and managing a team.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Offer guidance, support, and resources to team members to help them perform their tasks effectively.
- Willing to travel and work long hours to finish emergency work.
- Preferably with experience in the same field for at least 2-3 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering degree.
- Must be a Registered Electrical Engineer.
What’s in it for you?
- Here at Buskowitz, we work hard to achieve our goals while having fun along the way. Experience fun, camaraderie, and exciting challenges in our close-knit and collaborative environment. We value your well-being and offer a range of benefits to support your success.
Here’s a glimpse of what we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, personal and other benefits to support your well-being.
- Monthly and annual engagement benefits that encourage social connections and active involvement.
- Flexible work schedule options that empower you to make a positive impact, recharge, and prioritize your personal needs.