Junior Solar Engineer
Ensures assigned project follows guidelines and meets design, quality, and compliance standards. Also, assist the Project Manager with proper documentation according to ISO and company requirements throughout the project. Additionally, undergo intensive training to become a future Project Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take part in the setup, testing, and commissioning of solar energy systems.
- Keep informed on market trends, technological developments, and industry best practices in the field of solar energy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, contractors, and clients, to ensure smooth project execution.
- Assist clients with the creation of technical papers, feasibility studies, and project proposals.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance for solar systems as needed.
- Assist in conducting energy audits and advising customers on energy-saving strategies.
What we’re looking for….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must be a Registered Electrical Engineer
- Must be well-versed in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel at the least.
- Must have knowledge in using Helioscope, Sketchup and Autocad.
- Can be a fresh graduate or have at least one (1) year experience.
- Leadership and Personal effectiveness.
- Willing to travel and work long hours to finish emergency work.
- Guide project team members and contractors on solar technology, best installation practices, and safety measures.
What’s in it for you?
- Here at Buskowitz, we work hard to achieve our goals while having fun along the way. Experience fun, camaraderie, and exciting challenges in our close-knit and collaborative environment. We value your well-being and offer a range of benefits to support your success.
Here’s a glimpse of what we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, personal and other benefits to support your well-being.
- Monthly and annual engagement benefits that encourage social connections and active involvement.
- Flexible work schedule options that empower you to make a positive impact, recharge, and prioritize your personal needs.