To oversee the financial affairs of the company. Responsible for managing the protection of company funds, anticipating the company’s borrowing needs, and preparing financial reports. This role will also be required to advise on loans or liquidity investments and ensure the company has sufficient funds to cover operational costs and capital investments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the receipt, banking, and protection of company funds.
- Advising management on risk assessments including company loans, investments, and liquidity.
- Anticipating the company’s borrowing needs.
- Maintaining the financial systems and policies controlling the company’s treasury activities.
- Preparing budgets and financial statements.
- Submitting forecasting and financial reports.
- Implementing regulations and financial policies.
- Improve company’s financial performance by expertly assessing risks and managing cash flow correctly.
What we’re looking for….
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA is preferred.
- Previous experience working as a treasurer.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Proficient with industry-related financial software systems including Netsuite and Oracle.
- Excellent communication and forecasting skills.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislature.
- Knowledge of financing techniques and investment management.
- Ability to write and present financial reports.
What’s in it for you?
Here at Buskowitz, we work hard to achieve our goals while having fun along the way. Experience fun, camaraderie, and exciting challenges in our close-knit and collaborative environment. We value your well-being and offer a range of benefits to support your success.
Here’s a glimpse of what we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, personal and other benefits to support your well-being.
- Monthly and annual engagement benefits that encourage social connections and active involvement.
- Flexible work schedule options that empower you to make a positive impact, recharge, and prioritize your personal needs.