The voice of PH property seekers
Lamudi has gathered a venerable list of real estate industry leaders to prepare for The Outlook Awards 2019, co-presented by the Property Section of the Philippine Daily Inquirer and Holcim.
We tapped an independent panel of judges composed of respected personalities in the Philippine real estate industry to shortlist the submissions in each category. Each member of the panel has served in various segments of the industry, lending us their discerning eye when choosing nominees that best fit the criteria for each award.
Shortlist of nominees
After all nominations have been submitted, they were evaluated and shortlisted by the panel of judges assigned to each category. The judges reviewed all nominations between June and July, with each entry getting a score based on predefined category-specific score sheets.
Lamudi invited the following personalities to be in the panel of judges:
- Atty. Robert Nomar V. Leyretana, Deputy Administrator of the Land Registration Authority
- Richard Raymundo, managing director of Colliers International Philippines
- Kenneth Stern, country manager of RE/MAX Philippines
- Platzer Georg, market development manager of Ikano Philippines Inc. and store manager of IKEA Pasay City
- Arch. Amado P. de Jesus, vice chair of Philippine Green Building Initiative and principal architect, A. P. de Jesus & Associates
- Tek Samaniego, Property editor of Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Amy R. Remo, Property writing editor of Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Dr. Eduardo Ong, former chair of Professional Regulatory Board for Real Estate Services
- Leira Buan, Assistant Sec. of the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council
- James Buskowitz, CEO of Buskowitz Group
- Rick Santos, chairman and CEO of Santos Knight Frank
- Jason Buensalido, principal architect, chief design ambassador and founder of Buensalido+Architects
Each category’s customized scoresheet ensured that nominees were only evaluated given the criteria for the category they have been nominated in. The panel of judges determined the shortlist of nominees for the Condominium, House and Mixed-use award categories.
10,000 property seekers
We are now in the process of selecting the winners by conducting a survey with some 10,000 active property seekers on Lamudi as respondents, making each awardee truly the buyers’ choice in their respective categories. Each property seeker is located within and beyond the Philippines and has been chosen based on their search interests and activity on the Lamudi platform.
For the Special Awards, the panel of judges will determine the winners for each category.
The nominees that received the highest number of votes will be announced as the winners at The Outlook Awards Gala slated on the evening of November 14 at the Makati Shangri-La.
For more information, visit lamudi.com.ph/outlook2019.
The author is the CEO of Lamudi, the leading real estate platform that offers sellers, buyers and renters a secure and easy-to-use platform to find or list properties online.
Source: Philippine Daily Inquirer